USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:19:49 PST 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojw_V1hTq0A Kamala Harris Gives
Support To and Incites Violent Terrorist Left as "Necessary" with her
Famous Lying Grin

This is at least the second known video
of Kamala enabling and dodging denouncement
of Leftist BLM Antifa Dems "mostly peaceful" real crimes of
physical violence and destruction against private persons
and property, and much public property as well, amounting
in the $billion of losses over last year.

When were Trump voters and supporters known for that?
Veritable Saints in comparison.

Yet Dems hark impeachment and persecution under
insurrection sedition treason terrorism punishable by
decades and death over a barely dinged up Capitol,
and hardly anyone harmed, in what at least
some on scene video shows was actually
started / aided / amped / led / followed by Leftists.

Nothing Trump has ever said has met the high legal bar for "Incitement".

Two-faced hypocrites, all these politicians.

See also her Kwanzaa, Fweedom, and Debates.
Remember that grin.

Translations...

"Civil rights"... we take Natural rights and dole these out instead.
"Peoples voices must be heard"... we censor them so only our trashbin can hear.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-zuckerberg-bans-president-trump-using-facebook-indefinitely/

Snapchat, Instagram, Shopify, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
and more have all locked and deleted Trump and fundraisers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/twitter-suspends-lin-wood-patriots-storm-capitol-protest/

Lin Wood and countless others on the Right
being canceled in realtime now.

Yet when where all the Leftists, hype men Dems, and actual
violence endorsers, death threatters, etc among them canceled?

Your Freedom of Speech has been canceled,
just remember that Democrats and Social Media were
the ones that stole that freedom from you too this year,
and they have many more thefts coming for you.

Fight Back!!!