TEMPEST in a Teapot Dome

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 7 08:25:17 PST 2021

If you recall the CIA or whoever was fingered for
spying on the Senate or whoever committee's
witheld-from-public pile of govt documents that were
being reviewed for some big internal govt investigation
a few years ago..."

Fineswine. Brennan era. I remember it well. Highlighted the abusive relationship Dumps have with hyper-authoritarian / openly fascist types.
" YOU Sir, broke into my office 25 times when you were only supposed to break in 15 times!"

https://cryptome.org/jdb/jdb-zola.htm

The CIA and NSA spy on everyone.  True. But they can't do contact tracing for shit. So...

 "What's the point of having this superb military that you're always talking about ..."

M. Albright.