Pence + most Republicans fall - casus belli for martial law -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 7 00:07:15 PST 2021

The Kraken has been made public: casus belli for martial law:

   Foreign Interference! IT Expert From Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Court, Admits to Switching Votes in US Presidential Election
   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/06/foreign-interference-it-expert-from-global-defense-contractor-testifies-in-italian-court-admits-to-switching-votes-in-us-presidential-election/
      This is the Kraken!  The mother of all bombshells has been released!  It comes in the form of testimony in an Italian court from an employee from the 8th largest global defense contractor.
      … Arturo D’Elia signed an affidavit admitting to switching data from the November 3 US presidential elections “from significant margin of victory from Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals.” ...

And given the absolutely despicable state of the majority of Republicans being RINOs with -most- falling/voting for Biden in the still running electoral college proceeding:

   Senate Rejects Ted Cruz's First [AZ Arizona] Objection To Electoral College Certification
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gop-backs-election-challenge-after-capitol-hill-chaos

   Congress Votes to Award Arizona's Electoral Votes to Joe Biden
   https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/01/06/breaking-congress-votes-to-award-arizonas-electoral-votes-to-joe-biden-n2582722
      ... The objection failed in both chambers. In the Senate, the objection failed 93 to 6. In the House, the objection failed 303 to 121. ...

   House Judiciary Dems' Letter to Pence on Invoking the 25th Amendment
   https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/01/06/read-house-judiciary-dems-letter-to-pence-on-invoking-the-25th-amendment-n2582716
   Calls Grow for President Trump to Be ‘Immediately Removed From Office’ via Impeachment or 25th Amendment
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/calls-grow-president-trump-immediately-removed-office-via-impeachment-25th-amendment/

   Ilhan Omar Drawing Up New Impeachment Articles Following Breach of U.S. Capitol
   https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2021/01/06/omar-drawing-up-impeachment-articles-n2582691

   “I Could Not Agree More with President-Elect Biden’s Statement” – Senator Lindsey Graham
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/not-agree-president-elect-bidens-statement-senator-lindsey-graham/

   Loeffler Says She Will No Longer Object to Counting Electoral College Votes For Joe Biden (VIDEO)
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/loeffler-says-will-no-longer-object-counting-electoral-college-votes-joe-biden-video/

   Liberal Media Report: Cabinet Discusses Removing Trump
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-cabinet-discussing-removing-president-trump/

... it appears that martial law and trials for treason, are the last remaining option to save the union (the Insurrection Act is readily overidden by traitor's' votes in congress).

Given the pace of the above,

   https://townhall.com/liveblog/2021/01/06/congress-begins-electoral-college-certification-n200

and the urgent drafting of the paperwork both to impeach Trump and to declare him unfit under the 25th Amendment (and likely bi-partisan support given how many Republicans have now outed themselves as RINOs), the hours now available to President Trump for declaring martial law are rapidly running out, notwithstanding 20th Jan.

Thank God for team Kraken and the Italian connection providing the casus belli.