[broadcast] Please collect proof and logs that our communications are altered in transit, so that hackers will resolve the situation

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:58:51 PST 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 8:31 AM, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please collect proof and logs that our communications are altered in
> transit, so that system administrators and programmers will resolve
> the situation.

Karl note that some integrity verification is provided by your email provider - gmail.

for example, your email had the following headers:

-----begin-cut-----

Received-Spf: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=209.85.167.51;
 helo=mail-lf1-f51.google.com; envelope-from=gmkarl at gmail.com; receiver=<UNKNOWN>

 h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
 bh=wuoW8fe3vleDWwRQdkOEzpCdCDRHbCjOlyvrrheNPIk=;
 b=tEQQyf82sNOpmHV/yW8AMr06zqXLFizOSh2r5Dle2RELW90TWFBCTAl2sMQz0pbiZ/
 2STegzVtFCOCKGfYgJivwIx5OgJd5LssfUB3gYQyrm0yKdzRG+eEnzckdUoBiWQuX0qM
 o+IKpYhJtwY4Ft+h0TDfqQH64m3p+4pVTpyjfnfGwA3vC+8ckcRs1qz3SosggBdBV31m
 d01C0vZPrWNdCaj98sCZOI5H5vk6xWcbFllCVELN1/bqFZvbbeDmLoS/898U7Fzxa1Dk
 aEYQ+ESRKa2YCo/j7VUjlWSFKPSvrVht+rd6I4aB+FMYVKAGhnBDu1Mo22clwUXXRVVH 71Fg==

 QOeaBgU38eWY569VULr28U4r/Lvogax4Aof0QHnIleqfS8QVJxC21jOUzYHIbhvJRgWK Ppvw==

  Tue, 05 Jan 2021 00:31:28 -0800 (PST)