For anarchists and for Anglin -- 6 Jan Martial Law test run -- on Gab - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Jan 6 16:52:53 PST 2021

On 1/6/21 04:03, our Bible thumper wrote:
> Yes Shawn, "the statute law must come before our conscience".  And you call yourself an anarchist?  Libertarian perhaps?  Constitutionalist?
>
> By all means feel free to continue to abide immoral, unjust, unconstitutional and downright evil man made laws.

Our laws aren't perfect, in fact some of them are damned tedious and
odious. But many of "God's laws" honestly make the laws in the US and
many states look like a libertarian paradise.

(BTW, I'm a secular humanist. I realized long ago religion does zilch
for me.)

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com