For anarchists and for Anglin -- 6 Jan Martial Law test run -- on Gab - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jan 6 04:48:02 PST 2021

On Wed, Jan 06, 2021 at 07:14:54AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:03:49 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > By all means feel free to continue to abide immoral, unjust, unconstitutional and downright evil man made laws.
>
> 	and you of course and yet another infinite clown. A trumpofascist calling for military dictatorship.

For a geographically limited, restricted purpose, time limited, morally righteous, benevolent military dictatorship, in the USA, yes.  And I shall continue to so advocate to the extent it seems wise/ apropos to circumstances.

(Quite analogous to Crimea's secession/re-unification referendum.)

Context is of course everything, as you've been reminding us well ("conflict may arise when the righteous man defends himself" - you've shared other such fundamental, and fundamentally good, principles).

By the way, thank you for having such temperance and patience to ask me that graceful question - others may also have misunderstood my earlier words without that explanation re "context" ;)