For anarchists and for Anglin -- 6 Jan Martial Law test run -- on Gab - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jan 6 02:14:54 PST 2021

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:03:49 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Yes Shawn, "the statute law must come before our conscience".  And you call yourself an anarchist?  Libertarian perhaps?  Constitutionalist?

	quinn is a textbook example of US fascist of the obomba variety. He would never pretend to be libertarian let alone 'anarchist'. You should be well aware of this.

	The one who pretends to be a 'libertarian' is your trumpofascist pal and piece of non human shit 'grarpamp'.

> By all means feel free to continue to abide immoral, unjust, unconstitutional and downright evil man made laws.

	and you of course and yet another infinite clown. A trumpofascist calling for military dictatorship.