deplorables, "privileged" peasant scum, racists, working class, bible boys - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 5 22:50:48 PST 2021

We now have a new "liberal" epithet to add to our collection of proud feathers in the cap :D

This one's courtesy CNN's Chris Cuomo and aped by Donn.gger Lemon:

   Chris Cuomo Mocks Marco Rubio’s Religion, Calls Him “Mr. Bible Boy”
   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/05/chris-cuomo-mocks-marco-rubios-religion-calls-him-mr-bible-boy/

How's that denigration of Christ workin' out for ya, Lemon & Cuomo? :

   WATCH: Millions of Trump Supports Recite LORD’s Prayer In Freedom Plaza in DC!
   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/05/watch-millions-of-trump-supports-recite-lords-prayer-in-freedom-plaza-in-dc/
      Ok, I don’t know if it’s “millions” but I know it’s a whole ton of wonderful Deplorable patriots as far as they eye can see….and as long as the camera can pan!
      Wow!
      And what are they doing?
      Rioting?  Looting?  Burning businesses?  Stabbing?  Attacking?
      Nah.
      These are American patriots.
      They’re kicking off their rally with the Lord’s Prayer.
         https://video.parler.com/O9/Tj/O9TjUBiDEv4u.mp4
         # ~17 MiB [ Hey, they're rugged up good :) ]

Sounds like, given the corruption in the USA courts (60 court cases at state and federal level, ALL dismissed procedurally, NO vote fraud evidence yet heard by any court), and the corrupt and traitorous RINOs in the various governments, that the USA will need to see about 20,000 executions in order to clean the place up.

All these treasonous traitors have a motto/philosophy: lie until you die.

NOTHING stops them from their corruption, their lying, their treason:
 - not the patriotism and love of the people for Trump,
 - not the mountains of public evidence of election fraud,
 - not Lin Woods' reminder that much of the evidence of their evil is actually filed in United States v. Ryan Dark White (presently sealed/hidden for "national security"),
 - not the imminent collapse of the USA should she not make an urgent course correction to rightousness, etc

Nope, just "lie until you die", they say.

Well military tribunals under martial law are efficient, clean up the rot, the evil, the traitors.

Clock is nearly run out.

   tock

 tick