our shared and true history - Heirs of the Promise E Raymond Capt The Lost Tribes of Israel - [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 3 21:55:27 PST 2021

Some true history we share - the Saxons are the sons of Isaac - "Isaac's sons" == Saxons, including the Dan's and others.

   Heirs of the Promise E Raymond Capt The Lost Tribes of Israel
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVuVPAW-qYM

That's old, but fills some gaps about our true history... who we are.

Worth watching if you can find the time.  Using VLC set the speed to e.g. 1.5 times or double normal speed.

We came from the Caucasus, the land of Rus.  We are the lost tribes.  Whether we are lost is up to us.

The Ministry deletes history.  The Ministry is scared of history.  True history reminds certain folks of their failures - failures personally, collectively, morally ... failure to uphold and live the covenant.