USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 3 19:50:45 PST 2021

With Biden's inauguration parade now cancelled

   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/03/biden-inaugural-parade-cancelled/
      … I’m hearing rumors the Biden inauguration parade was cancelled.
      That’s a real bummer for the 10 people that planned to go but will now have to cancel their trips.
         — The Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) January 3, 2021
         https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1345601060530921472

one wonders how they'll spin the coming weeks?

   Time: Trump STEALS the election!

   MSNBC: Trump refuses to concede, Biden inauguration postponed 4 years.

   Nipples Cuomo: I did NOT engage in presidential intentions with Kamala.

   NYT: Russia interfering in Biden inauguration, MUST LAUNCH special investigation.

   CNN: Covid-20 so deadly, Biden only safe in GITMO; will return in 17 years.

   Twits: NOT MY COUNTRY!