USG asked to surrender for the 12th year running

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 2 08:43:22 PST 2021

Seeing how netwarfare was developing I began demanding the surrender of the US govt in 2010.
The demand has been the same for most of this time however - due to the delay - I added another condition a few years ago. The ' APster " acknowledgement.

professor rat - 5 minutes ago

ROGERS is now starting to look like an intellectual giant among pygmies. Still - since its a new year its time to send these morons another surrender demand ( for the 12th year in a row SIGHS )
Cryptoanarchist revolution to USG - free all Drug War prisoners and bring back PAM FutureMaps. Acknowledge " APster " as reason for doing this. Surrender Dorothy #Denning Over.

Ante up or quit / double stakes or split / I know you've got to see me/ read em and weep