2,000 year itch, echos of history - Fire rising, eyes open, pray - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 2 00:07:01 PST 2021

They left out the "sky trumpets" heard from Israel to London, but hey, it only adds to this lorenzian repeat of history...

   WOW: We Are Replaying Every Event From Moses & Egypt and Heading For The Red Sea Moment!
   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/01/details-we-are-replaying-every-event-from-moses-egypt-and-heading-for-the-red-sea-moment-2/