Holy mother of righteousness! Lin Wood rocks the twits: "Pence will sing like a canary" -- Reps finally get their daipers off -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 1 19:01:27 PST 2021

Folks, it's looking like we're in for one Revelation of a week - get
your Putin popcorn ready and sit back with your fellow patriots as the
climax of the greatest show on Earth gets started.

Thank you Lin Wood, you are an amazing man.  And we might also be thanking
Mike "Punk's fav punk" Pompeo in a week or three too ... we shall see :D

Found first on WeLoveTrump.com :

   Lin Wood Says Mike Pence Guilty of Treason, Faces Execution By Firing
   Squad, “Will Sing Like a Canary”
   https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/01/lin-wood-says-mike-pence-guilty-of-treason-faces-execution-by-firing-squad-will-sing-like-a-canary/

      OH MY…..
      I’m gonna start this off with a fair warning.
      I know based on recent Polls I’ve conducted that about 50% of you
      love Mike Pence.
      The other 50% is skeptical, to say the least.
      So for the 50% who love and trust Mike Pence, this is your fair
      warning….
      You are NOT going to like this article.
      You’ve been warned.
      Click out now if you are about to get offended.
      But this is not my opinion, let’s make that clear.
      I am simply reporting what famed attorney Lin Wood has been
      saying.
      In fact, it started a couple days ago when he posted this:

         Tough way to start day but TRUTH is TRUTH.
         I do NOT trust VP Mike Pence @VP @Mike_Pence. He is
         wolf in sheep’s clothing.
         Pence only focused on himself & 2024. He does not
         support @realDonaldTrump.
         Let Pence hear your voices & read your words.
         Warn him.https://t.co/icyqrWgwpI
         — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) December 30, 2020
         https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344324448875376640

[Your eminently (!) humble (!) poster posits that Pence wanted to be a
 sheep, but dipped into the blackmail honey jar "unsuspectingly
 photographed" under a -
  - once is all it takes, folks -
 and has been blackmailed ever since, and keeps his wife conspicuously
 close ever since as well.  God speed everybody, our Western regime has
 been conducted for decades by a Mossad blackmail "fixer" ring/operation
 conducted from Epstein's New York mansion...]

      And yes, I am actually very proud that Mr. Wood chose to cite to a
      WeLoveTrump article!
      I was blown away when I saw that.
      But now let’s advance the story and talk about what happened
      today.
      If you think Lin Wood threw Mike Pence under the bus with that
      Tweet above….baby, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet!
      Because here’s what he posted today:

         (1) For two months we have focused on accusing the Democrats of
         attempting to steal the 20/20 election for Biden. We focused on
         the Presidential election.
         We focused on the obvious.
         Over time, we have learned that the Democrats were joined by
         CCP & other foreign countries.
            — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
            https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1345065243345641475

         (2) We have also learned that the Globalists like George Soros
         & the Elitists like Bill Gates were involved. CIA too (no
         surprise – military industrial complex).
         It all seemed so clear we overlooked one of the main
         participants in the theft of the election:
         THE REPUBLICANS.
            — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
            https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1345065244398379008

         (3) These groups aspire to the goals of Communism. A ruling
         elite & an oppressed class of people who exist to serve those
         in power.
         When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts,
         VP Mike Pence @VP @Mike_Pence, & Mitch McConnell @senatemajldr
         at top of list.
            — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
            https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1345065245497323523

      Talk about a mic drop moment!
      Yes, that is well respected powerhouse attorney Lin Wood saying
      that Mike Pence should be arrested for Treason (and perhaps is
      already on the list?).
      That’s bad.
      That’s a bombshell.
      Then he took it even further saying Pence will face execution by
      firing squad and he will sing like a canary!
      Oh my goodness!
      Look:

         If Pence is arrested, @SecPompeo will save the election.  Pence
         will be in jail awaiting trial for treason. He will face
         execution by firing squad. He is a coward & will sing like a
         bird & confess ALL.
            — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
            https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1345067881319587840

      Notice he also says Sec. Pompeo will save the election.
      Pompeo has always been one of the few I have trusted.
      Nice to see those instincts were right.
      And here’s one more:

         I love this picture posted by @SecPompeo today for a variety of
         reasons.
         I note that the portraits on the wall are portraits of
         President George Washington & President Harry Truman.
         Connect the dots. pic.twitter.com/jawrTwShXB
            — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
            https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1345090417826684928

      [many notable comments elided]