Cryptoanarchy Vs Journalism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 1 13:22:37 PST 2021

In any large Military-Entertainment-Complex the Media is precisely half the problem.
But we don't hate the media - we KILL the media. Usually by reverse strangulation method - treating it as damage and routing around it. The authoritarian quickly gets lost and disorientated in netspace. We can create virtual deserts around them while moving onto greener pastures ourselves.
Its a miracle the journalist presses on - like Napoleon marching into Russia. Armed with invincible arrogance, their press-privilege and an air of scumbag entitlement, they stick their beak in everywhere - lie about everything.
Its impossible to discuss anarchism with a journalist since their kiss-up/ kick-down job depends on them NOT understanding it.
I know there are brave independent exceptions - often they're murdered by creepy criminals like Vladimir Putin - however, we have to judge them as a class when they collectively attack us and finger us for their police BFFs.
This is why we'll know we're getting somewhere when we hang the worlds last policeman with the guts of the worlds last corpse-media journalist.