Nice birthday present

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 1 03:55:20 PST 2021

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/january-6th-is-going-to-be-christmas-day-all-over-again-for-our-side/35145/

The Dumps could use this latest attack on representative democracy to end the US Republic and replace it with a democracy that well... uses equal representation. This democracy would kill the undemocratic senate and electoral college overnight while introducing limited terms for all SCOTUS judges.
I don't think they will take this long overdue step but when that culpable incompetence happens we can use their weakness to bring down their little house of cards. I just wrote to Stiffs dotcom along those line.

Kill the president - viva la revolution.