Here's the Deal [draft]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:52:45 PST 2021

It's obvious that this list and our networks are compromised by groups with
AIs, who don't really care about us.

It looks like it's a mess, and nobody seems to be doing anything rational.

We support _polite_, _clear_, _productive_ dialogue and work.  Take your
politics and insults somewhere else.

Most of us can fight to defend this, at least a little, and with clear
dialogue we can grow our strength.  If you've been forced to fight, maybe
we can figure out what kind of help you need by looking at the battles.
But we must fight to stop the random behaviors when they don't develop
dialogue.

_People_ can get really hurt in this fight.  I propose that simply _isn't_
_okay_!  I can't protect somebody in another country unless I am a _lot_
more protected and empowered myself, nor can I sacrifice clear dialogue
because of a stupid threat.  Things to talk about.

Whaddaya think?