2021 from Brazil...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:18:24 PST 2021

Gosh, never take painkillers and write to a list!

I humbly ask your pardon.  I am commiting a lot of mistakes in my last
messages.  :(

Not the content, I wanted to say those things.  But there are much more
grammar, spelling, and wrong words than usual, sorry.  :(

I was really dizzy yesterday, but decided to share a bit of gratitude and
love before go sleeping because my family and friends already know how much
I love them...  <3

And, well, not you all know about my platonic passion with this list, and I
was completely sure the planet would explode at midnight, hahaha!!!  ;D

Love you all in my own way, I swear.  Everyone teaches me something.
Sometimes, I use some of you as my "toxic pattern examples" to become a
different person.  Sometimes, I read something so simple and brilliant that
I think "Wow, it was obvious and I didn't see it!  I need to study more!"...

Well, I need to sleep a bit more.  Wish you all serenity and everything I
wrote yesterday, hahaha!!!  ;D

Much love and a Happy New Year, Cypherpunks!!!  <3

Ceci, zzzz...