misbehaving system halting work

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:31:54 PST 2021

>> here you initialize the ftdi_content, but are using a local structure
>> variable:
>>
>> https://github.com/xloem/brainflow/blob/ecd1049f3a4146bd24a0b21f50b5267eb1d6190d/src/utils/libftdi_serial.cpp#L40
>

> At
> https://github.com/xloem/brainflow/blob/ecd1049f3a4146bd24a0b21f50b5267eb1d6190d/src/utils/libftdi_serial.cpp#L34
> I pass a pointer to the stack to a function that will deallocate from the
> heap.  Maybe I fix that and reboot my system, it will be enough voodoo.

Fixing that small issue interacts with github's limitations such that
I will be opening a new pull request to continue the work (because I
force-pushed the fix; they don't let me reopen closed pull reuqests
with force-pushed changes).  This removes the mention of trojan
networks from the pull request history.