step #3, stay ahead of the "conspiracy" curve to reduce your shock as disclosure speeds up -- Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 25 17:20:38 PST 2021

> P.S. for those who pray, please pray for the heads of the hydra to be made known to our patriot super soldiers and seals, that this war may finally be brought to a definitive end.
> Alternatively, your gentle contemplation may be sufficient to bring forth into your own awareness certain key facts or possibilities, in which case share that either here or on your preferred social media to get the ideas out there, to help bring forth closure and righteous justice in the sight of us all.
> Thank you very much.

Head of the hydra muffa's.

Giraffed be all Sheeeeeeit!

You/we are more free than we have ever been.

Frens, envision, and create (y)our world, it's a rather nice world.

Plenty memes doin the rounds on TG folks, enjoy :)

And some music (and rescued chillun back in the day) for y'all.

Peace,

   Same song, three versions - indulge in love, frens :)

   Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey I Love You

   https://youtu.be/A0fYKguHFcQ

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfxeiePMmQs

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8p6_53He3o