[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:02:46 PST 2021

On 2/22/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:58:47 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Punk.
>>
>> I think we are speaking different languages.  I am speaking dictionary
>> English.
>
> 	And I speak 'english as a second language'. But regardless of my limited
> language skills, or other sources of noise, the disagreements have nothing
> to do with language. I think the communication medium is working as
> intented. The disagreements are about content (as it should be)

This relation is always kind of funny, I don't really speak any second
spoken languages.

The "medium" is working as "intended".  Not how I intended it, for sure ;p

>> I have been brainwashed in certain ways, maybe you read my
>> brainwashed habits as some kind of secret communication, I do not know.
>
> 	You are indeed presenting a picture which has a heavy dose of propaganda in
> it (and  that has nothing to with my or your english).

Yeah I do that a lot, any advice?  I do try to to "attack the big
things", but it mostly comes out as more propaganda.

>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2021, 4:29 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
>> wrote:

>> >         you either don't know what you're talking about, or are being
>> > obtuse on purpose. I'm starting to think it's the later.
>> >

>> ?? I linked directly to the tutorial.
>
> 	yeah ok. So you can use 5 lines of python TO CALL ANOTHER PROGRAM, which
> has, I don't know, prolly 100s of thousands of line of code, was written in
> c and assembler AND has a massive database. And that database is what allows
> the program to classify PICTURES of something as either A or B. And all that
> has FUCK to do with any 'intelligence' or 'learning', except the
> intelligence of whowever PROGRAMMED the thing.

There are two parts.  Most of the code is a database, not of data, but
of general-purpose algorithms.  Automl is a process where those
algorithms are mutated over and over again to perform tasks better.
Then the mutations are stored to be reused.

In the example, it is referencing a previously-mutated organisation of
them (resnet34), and then it is downloading a clump of pictures that
have been labeled, and it is further adjusting their details in order
to correctly predict the labels on the photographs.  The process is
significantly sped up if the organisation are already tuned towards
visual information, so there's a lot of re-use.

The approach is very behind current research, but it works really well
so most people are using it instead of improving it.

So, after training, the database is discarded, and only the
organisation of algorithms is kept.  It's called a "model".  It is
still very big, but not as big as a database.  They can shrink them,
too, once they are already tuned.

I'm not sure why you're repeatedly referencing the word "intelligence"
or "learning".  It's notable that computers are horrific means of
torture, and that they can be programmed to improve at tasks, and that
they do not have any instincts to guide how or what they do.

> 	So,  your comment
>
> 	"5 lines of python to automatically differentiate between cats and dogs"
>
> 	is just ADVERTISING. And so the question is, why are you posting
> advertising for that kind of thing?

You asked for evidence of being able to replace all jobs with
automation quickly.  That sounds like advertising, but would actually
take down economic reality as we know it, replacing it with something
entirely new and possibly an automated-slave-dictatorship run by the
craftiest upstart.  That link was just one of 3 I sent to you in my
reply.  It was the introductory one.

> 	Also another question is, why would you think that classifying pictures of
> cats and dogs  has any kind of political consequences or importance?

That link was just one of 3 I sent to you in my reply.  It was the
introductory one.

The approach to classify the pictures shows that it is easy to do
anything.  Say for example your job was to make everyone be quiet.
You could train a machine learning algorithm to do this, by feeding it
a massive dataset of automatable engagements with humans that result
in them speaking less, to train or tune it.  If it does poorly, update
the dataset, fine tune.

It looks like you could also track other people's algorithms by the
shapes of behavior the algorithms demonstrate (their fit).

>> > The only reason your phone waits for you to tell it to do something
>> >
>> >         My phone is a landline phone from the 90s.
>> >

>> That is wonderful =)  I meant the smartphones we were talking about
>> repurposing the chips from together many weeks ago.  You said you had
>> some
>> experience looking at them.
>
> 	Yes, I know what a retarphone is, I  even have a joogle randroid tablet
> lying around  (battery is dead so the thing is actually off).
>

> 	My point was that your comment about retarphones was just more advertising.

I have this great nuclear bomb too!  It can power a whole city!  By
the way, did you know that the proof-of-work blockchain mining
technique could have been associated with a system that discards all
records, making it impossible to ever track billionaires manipulating
whole economies for personal gain?  Instead, we have a blockchain that
publicizes everything on it.  As technology advances, people can hide
by laundering their coins, but like most anonymity, laundering only
works if you control a small portion of the money that is moving, when
the whole economy is public.

> 	"your phone waits for you to tell it to do something before doing what you
> want it do as if it could read your mind"
>
> 	yeah the phone can 'predict' what its fuckingly retarded user is going to
> type! Wow! 'autocomplete' using a trivial database of what the fucktard user

Nah, it can use its sensors to learn the ~4 primary body language and
timing expressions you have that are unique and distinctive to you,
and open your email when you start considering email.

> already typed! WHAT AN AMAZIN TECHNOLOGY. Or maybe the SPYING PHONE 'knows'
> that you always call the same person at the same time? And then can
> 'predict' it? Shocking!

Yeah.  The phones are able to make guesses now.  Our enslaved nukes can guess.

Sounds like we're getting more on a similar page.

> 	See the problem with everything you're saying? And it's doubly absurd
> coming from a programmer who should know how this fuckingly stupid garbage
> works.
>
> 	You're not some old stupid woman who thinks retarphones are magical are
> you?

It's hard to stay not one, but not quite yet.

>> >         Again, here is where I mentioned what really matters. You
>> > ignored
>> > it.
>> >

>> The people in charge?  Old men telling others what to do?  They are so
>> far
>> away ... ?
>
> 	Yeah far away. They can push a button to hear what you say and send the
> cops to exterminate you in 30 seconds.

That's one way of influencing them, but it's kind of slow, awkward,
and highly misleading to them.
It's looking like the next time that happens I might get it blockchained.

> 	AND, they are working on having EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF GARBAGE you use
> connected to the arpanet, so that you can't lift a finger without their
> permision. They are really far away from you or me eh.

By far away I meant, how to consider relating with these people?
Obviously their patterns of breathing can control our ability to at
all.

>> > I am looking at you through the bright lights you
>> >
>> >         LMAO. I know what's going on better than you do, including what
>> > you're doing right now. That is, if I candidly assume you're
>>

>> Both of us.  We are both entranced by this conversation.  We are saying
>> silly things to each other obsessively.
>
> 	Your original claim was
>
> 	"the technofascist system has us entranced in the mystery of its e-cocaine"
>
> 	I'm not entranced by the 'system' and there's no 'mystery' here. I am

"Addicts are notoriously prone to denial."

> replying to stuff you say. However you may be right if I consider the

I can observe that while you are talking to me, you are not talking to
others.  I use some of your communication capacity.

> conversation as an instance of you relaying 'the system's' propaganda.
>
> 	Another way to look at it is that I'm being trolled by you as well. Which
> is only 'entrancing' when 'entrancing' is used as sarcasm.

You observe that I am almost mind controlling you to email me, by
engaging your familiar habits of replying to email.  You seem to have
no freedom to refrain from replying.

>> dumb, instead of playing dumb. But I won't assume that  anymore so this
>> is
>> > your 'fair warning'.
>> >
>> >         Keep vomiting propaganda and you'll be treated the way
>> > propaganda
>> > agents deserve to be treated.
>> >

>> I love you punk.  Let me know if I'm being tortured so I can do it to
>> myself first.  It's less surprising that way.
>>
>> I also really need to know wtf you are talking about here.  Fair warning
>> ????
>
> 	Yeah, I won't bother explaining why your 'naive' views are nonsense and
> I'll simply regard them as malicious.

So, then all I have to go on are the behaviors you focus on.  You'd be
less harmed by more focus on human leaders?

>> > OLIGARCHY is
>> > are

>> >         By beating them to death. That's the only influence that such
>> > kind
>> > of animal can 'understand'.
>> >

>> This results in death, friend.  Oligarchies have more power to beat
>> people
>> than we do.
>
> 	Yes, as long the we are not organized.

Planning is important for action.  It involves comparing the value of
reasons, somehow.

>> Also, how would you ever reach them?
>
> 	You walk to the joogle offices and burn them down.

Does that work?  I guess that's kind of possible?

This is something you can usually do once.  Burning down a corner
store, you can get away with that repeatedly.  Burning down central
offices, you are found and stopped.