[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:58:47 PST 2021

Hi, Punk.

I think we are speaking different languages.  I am speaking dictionary
English.  I have been brainwashed in certain ways, maybe you read my
brainwashed habits as some kind of secret communication, I do not know.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021, 4:29 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:01:54 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Here is a tutorial on writing 5 lines of python to automatically
> > differentiate between cats and dogs:
> > https://docs.fast.ai/tutorial.vision.html
>
>         you either don't know what you're talking about, or are being
> obtuse on purpose. I'm starting to think it's the later.

?? I linked directly to the tutorial.

> The only reason your phone waits for you to tell it to do something
>
>         My phone is a landline phone from the 90s.

That is wonderful =)  I meant the smartphones we were talking about
repurposing the chips from together many weeks ago.  You said you had some
experience looking at them.

> >> The corps are about to take over the world again.
> > >
> > >     huh? The US nazi govt and its 'private' accomplices (whose cocks
> jim bell
> > > constantly sucks) have taken over the world a while back. I guess that
> fact
> >
> > These things are similar enough to ignore the differences, for a lone
> > software dev like me.  I said "again".
>
>         You keep ignoring what matters and keep babbling nonsense.

I'm frustrating you with how I am talking, somehow.

> >> So you're able to keep this under control, then?
> > >
> > >     No I'm not able to keep your US govcorp under control. OH WAIT.
> That's what
> > > really matters. What matters is the non human garbage like elon musk,
> not
> > > their stupid machines.
>

>         Again, here is where I mentioned what really matters. You ignored
> it.

The people in charge?  Old men telling others what to do?  They are so far
away ... ?

> > >     It doesn't have ME entranced at all. It is you the one who
> believes their
> >
> > You are replying.
>

>         Yes, I'm replying to the garbage you're posting because I like to
> counter propaganda like the one you're vomiting. In case you care, your
> score as malicious propaganda agent keeps going up.

I walked up to a dumpster and spent four hours staring at it and calling it
garbage.

The next day, I came back and did the same thing.

My poor deluded dumpster thinks it is a computer, and the garbage I throw
in it is emails and code.  I'm sorry if some reaches you.

> I am looking at you through the bright lights you
> > are staring at, and I see you staring back at me, seeming to be far
> > more focused on me, than the things around you.
>
>         LMAO. I know what's going on better than you do, including what
> you're doing right now. That is, if I candidly assume you're

Both of us.  We are both entranced by this conversation.  We are saying
silly things to each other obsessively.

dumb, instead of playing dumb. But I won't assume that  anymore so this is
> your 'fair warning'.
>
>         Keep vomiting propaganda and you'll be treated the way propaganda
> agents deserve to be treated.

I love you punk.  Let me know if I'm being tortured so I can do it to
myself first.  It's less surprising that way.

I also really need to know wtf you are talking about here.  Fair warning
????

> > idiotic marketing. so PAY ATTENTION : what matters is what the
> OLIGARCHY is
> > > doing, not their literally STUPID machines that nerds like to believe
> are
> >
> > So how do we influence the oligarchy while they surveil us?
>

>         By beating them to death. That's the only influence that such kind
> of animal can 'understand'.

This results in death, friend.  Oligarchies have more power to beat people
than we do.

Also, how would you ever reach them?