[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 22 13:30:17 PST 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:01:54 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a tutorial on writing 5 lines of python to automatically
> differentiate between cats and dogs:
> https://docs.fast.ai/tutorial.vision.html

	you either don't know what you're talking about, or are being obtuse on purpose. I'm starting to think it's the later.

> The only reason your phone waits for you to tell it to do something

	My phone is a landline phone from the 90s.

> >> The corps are about to take over the world again.
> >
> > 	huh? The US nazi govt and its 'private' accomplices (whose cocks jim bell
> > constantly sucks) have taken over the world a while back. I guess that fact
>
> These things are similar enough to ignore the differences, for a lone
> software dev like me.  I said "again".

	You keep ignoring what matters and keep babbling nonsense.

> >> So you're able to keep this under control, then?
> >
> > 	No I'm not able to keep your US govcorp under control. OH WAIT. That's what
> > really matters. What matters is the non human garbage like elon musk, not
> > their stupid machines.

	Again, here is where I mentioned what really matters. You ignored it.

> >> yeah ...  the technofascist system has us entranced in the mystery of
> >> its e-cocaine.
> >
> > 	It doesn't have ME entranced at all. It is you the one who believes their
>
> You are replying.

	Yes, I'm replying to the garbage you're posting because I like to counter propaganda like the one you're vomiting. In case you care, your score as malicious propaganda agent keeps going up.

> I am looking at you through the bright lights you
> are staring at, and I see you staring back at me, seeming to be far
> more focused on me, than the things around you.

	LMAO. I know what's going on better than you do, including what you're doing right now. That is, if I candidly assume you're dumb, instead of playing dumb. But I won't assume that  anymore so this is your 'fair warning'.

	Keep vomiting propaganda and you'll be treated the way propaganda agents deserve to be treated.

> > idiotic marketing. so PAY ATTENTION : what matters is what the OLIGARCHY is
> > doing, not their literally STUPID machines that nerds like to believe are
>
> So how do we influence the oligarchy while they surveil us?

	By beating them to death. That's the only influence that such kind of animal can 'understand'.