[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:01:54 PST 2021

On 2/22/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:32:48 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > 	no 'we' don't. And govcorp doesn't have it either. What you wrote is
>> > just
>> > MORE advertising.
>>
>> Mm, do you want to believe what is real, or do you want to believe
>> what you prefer to believe?  What would convince you that we do,
>> actually, have this, today?
>
> 	What would convince me is evidence. The exact opposite of what you provided
> (which was propaganda).

Although the thing you call 'joogle' is indeed biased, it also links
to scads of very real things.

Here is a tutorial on writing 5 lines of python to automatically
differentiate between cats and dogs:
https://docs.fast.ai/tutorial.vision.html

Developers are freely developing machine learning models for a very
wide variety of tasks and sharing them amongst each other publicly:
https://tfhub.dev/s?deployment-format=lite

All of these are usable for mobile phone app developers right now,
today: https://developer.android.com/ml

The only reason your phone waits for you to tell it to do something
before doing what you want it do as if it could read your mind, is
because developers haven't had quite enough time to come up with the
idea, develop the app, and lead you to it.

>> The corps are about to take over the world again.
>
> 	huh? The US nazi govt and its 'private' accomplices (whose cocks jim bell
> constantly sucks) have taken over the world a while back. I guess that fact

These things are similar enough to ignore the differences, for a lone
software dev like me.  I said "again".

>> So you're able to keep this under control, then?
>
> 	No I'm not able to keep your US govcorp under control. OH WAIT. That's what
> really matters. What matters is the non human garbage like elon musk, not
> their stupid machines.

>> > 	well you posted something, I'm writing a couple of replies.
>>
>> yeah ...  the technofascist system has us entranced in the mystery of
>> its e-cocaine.
>
> 	It doesn't have ME entranced at all. It is you the one who believes their

You are replying.  I am looking at you through the bright lights you
are staring at, and I see you staring back at me, seeming to be far
more focused on me, than the things around you.

I am not actually staring at you and have no idea what your
environment is like.  I am staring at similar bright lights on my end.

> idiotic marketing. so PAY ATTENTION : what matters is what the OLIGARCHY is
> doing, not their literally STUPID machines that nerds like to believe are

So how do we influence the oligarchy while they surveil us?