[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:51:46 PST 2021

On 2/22/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:47:36 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> re: machine learning
>>

> 	you should be 'debunking' that bullshit instead of using their marketing
> jargon. There's no 'artificial intelligence' and there's no machine
> learning. Computers don't 'learn'.
>
> 	you could talk about what your government does with those programming
> techniques, but in a way that isn't advertising.

we have, today, the technology to replace everyone's jobs with
software automation, not only those that were conducive to robots and
databases, as it was a bit ago.  i am not saying that doing that would
be a good thing.

i don't really know what is being done with that technology.  but it
is pretty clear that it exists.  it will force the point of what to do
about things like money, death, inequality, corruption, war, free
speech.

https://news.google.com/search?q=machine+learning

i haven't read all your other messages yet.  we should probably
converse less so as to do other things with our lives =S