Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 22 10:39:12 PST 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:26:48 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://dossier.substack.com/p/flashback-fauci-describes-ebola-quarantines
>
> Still didn't see Juan volunteer eat a load of batshit stew yet,
> wash it down with some nice green Corona tea.

	Still another absurd reply that only reinforces the fact that grarpamp is a govcorp propaganda agent, peddling the infinitely stupid lies of the flu farce.	He ignored everything I said and instead made a brain-dead personal comment.

	Here's the truth for you fucktards* : your masters are telling you that old people who die of natural causes are dying of something...that doesn't exist. You are hopeless idiots who believe what your masters tell you to believe.

*off the top of my head, the fucktards include grarpamp, jim bell, and 'fair'brother. Prolly not the only ones. Of course, you are either hopeless idiots, or literally government agents.