[spam] [monologue]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:56:35 PST 2021

This is from the other thread, that introduced the idea of danger
tags.  I think I was posting this from another thread, from some time
ago.

--DANGER [familiar]--
    Cleanup Worker (previously Secretary of State, brains haphazardly
jammed into skull, fewer wires present):
        I need Boss's input on covering up a couple dead activist
computer scientists.

    Human Experimentation Project 2 (odd pile of organs and machinery,
running corporations with nobody seeming to think anything is
different, standing in front of corpse-of-boss):
        Omigod!  It is so cute of you to be pretending to care about
boss still =)
        Do you remember that you are Secretary of State?  What
important business of state is this about?

    Cleanup Worker / Secretary of State:
        Boss, I am your loyal servant.  I will take care of the issue.
For some reason I wasn't told you needed more cigars.  I miss the
smell, too.

    Human Experimentation Project 3 (radically different jumbled
together bunch of circuitry and biology, moving about on its own):
        Rainbow white black silly gruesome!

    Human Experimentation Project 2:
        Yes, do you know how to grow cigars?
--DANGER [familiar]--