With a little help of friends...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:55:32 PST 2021

It is still true, but it will end soon.

<https://youtu.be/MBRqu0YOH14>

So, for now, I will try to be happy, with or without enemies, with or
without crazy stalkers, with or without pain and fear...  It is being
alive, correct?  ;)

Tender kisses and much love,

Ceci

PS:  - Sorry for top posting, Gramps and all the old nettiquete followers!
:P

Sorry, Mr. Young.  It is true, I do swear.