Bantering with punk-stasi-victim was Re: Slavery was Formally Abolished Today, Happy Freedom Day

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:35:38 PST 2021

Okay.

On 2/6/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> 	we need some critical mass of people who know what they are talking about.

So, obviously, I'm very slow, and the thing to do is to work with
everybody who can learn and share information effectively, even though
they may get hurt.

That might mean organising the information and preparing it in ways
that show other people it is true.  We'll see what it actually means.

How do we communicate across belief divides?