With a little help of friends...

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Feb 6 05:48:47 PST 2021

Stick around, there have been onslaughts of
repugnant creeps and geeks and misfits since
cpunks beginning. They dump their shit then move
on, a few come back with even stinkier droppings.
Set your filter to trash, spamblock, kill the
motherfuckers, well, not the last, that is the
kind of narcissistic compliment they most beg
for. Courtesy enrages and disempowers them, so keep that up.

A guide to the self-pleasuring, circle-jerking pseudonymous-needy bullies:

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm