With a little help of friends...

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 06:30:45 PST 2021

Cecilia, how are things going in your emotional life?

Have you snugglehugged anyone you like recently?

Have you seen the ocean, read any good books or comics, heard any
wonderful music, or seen any other beautiful or cool things, like
storms or fire or anime?

Here is a joke: A stressed person walked into a bar.  Luckily the long
rectangular bar was made of fluffy pillows!  They relaxed into the
fluffy pillows.  It's a pun on 'bar' =)

I am living with my parents right now and they buy fruit and keep a
fruit bowl stocked.  My mother loves flowers and has many around the
house, which she diligently waters.  Most of her flowers are gifts
from friends.  I have a niece and nephew and their photographs are
posted up.  It is their birthday around near.  They are both just
children.

Have you seen the stars or the moon recently?  I used to love to sleep
so that I would see them when I opened my eyes.  It means risking
getting wet or chilly as the weather turns, but it is so beautiful and
comforting.

Where have you traveled to recently?  Are you staying somewhere you've
visited in the past?  Is there anywhere you haven't been recently
you'd love to go?

Something that has helped me a lot is breathing with my body.  I
breath in as I move in, then breathe out as I move out, and I can
actually walk this way, in slow, deep steps, and move this way too:
breathing in as I reach for something, breathing out as I touch it ...
It can be very hard when stressed, but is always doable.

Do you have a way to be alone where you are?  Are you finding any
kinds of peace?

I didn't finish writing this; below are remaining notes; a quote from
cecilia to this list from some time ago.
---

I fall in love all the days.  A puppy asking to play, a kitten
purring, a new colorful flower, an interesting book, sweet people,
kids playing, lovely songs, a comfortable tree...  I like to hide
myself in trees for reading and eating their fruits, hahaha!!!  ;D

I love potable water, ear plugs, sleep masks, taking baths and
showers, and all the lovely smells.  I also love my teddy bear.  He
was my Christmas gift when I was 5 years old and he still sleeps with
me.