India farmers protests: Internet cut around New Delhi as farmers clash with police - CNN

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Feb 5 23:04:30 PST 2021

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 03:59:00 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/asia/india-internet-cut-farmers-intl-hnk/index.html
> Elon Musk should offer 'stateless' Internet service with its Starlink system.  In other words, wherever the device happens to be, and NOT complying with any government's requirements or desires.
>         Jim Bell

	What bell is proposing here is that the whole world become enslaved to a single monopolistic ISP that is nothing but a facade for the US military industrial complex.

	https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html

	A Cypherpunk's Manifesto by Eric Hughes

	"We cannot expect governments, corporations, or other large, faceless organizations to grant us privacy out of their beneficence." " We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any."

	Oh look. What bell is proposing is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what cypherpunks are supposed to do. So one wonders if bell is infinitely stupid, or just a turd working for the US govt?

	Agent bell is selling a 'solution' that is WAY WORSE than the problem it's supposed to fix. Is bell a complete fucktard, or just an asshole promoting the interests of silicon-valley-NSA?