Slavery was Formally Abolished Today, Happy Freedom Day

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Feb 5 21:45:22 PST 2021

P.S.: Slavery will not be gone until folks stop expecting others to do everything for them.

At LEAST help to catalyze folks to grow SOMEthing edible - tomatoes, potatoes, or sheesh even a few herbs on the kitchen windowsill.

And filter your water - even if you're on rainwater tanks, birds do shit parasites onto your roof, which goes into your tank, so filter your drinking water at least.  Boiling water also kills most problems, but filtering is still advised...

We can create an awesome reality, but it will require co-operation and action, over time...