With a little help of friends...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:02:40 PST 2021

Save my parents and my beloved ones, please

It's really derious

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison