With a little help of friends...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:57:11 PST 2021

Wow, they had fear...  Now I am not a so shitty person, even when they call
me a sexual predator, a liar, a stupid person, a white and worse things...

Amazing, they just want want to take my life away, my parents' lives, my
friends' lives...  I cannot trust them and

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison