Where to find Resources for Human Trafficking Victims?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:23:00 PST 2021

And of course it's hard for me to say straight that I don't often get
replies to my emails, and storing them helps me act on that when I
have so much email, and publicizing them helps others be able to act
on it.

For example, if I later talk with amnesty international, and ask
around my email, if they had mailserver troubles preventing reception
of it, I can show them this email to help them diagnose their
troubles.