Antisemitism mostly based on Xtian religious bigotry

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 4 09:04:03 PST 2021

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 22:16:37 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Conspiracies about the Rothschild family

	what kind of worthless turd would spam jew-fascist propaganda of the rothschild kind while pretending to pose as an 'anarchist' ?

	I mean, it's impossible for agent turd to be more ridiculously fake : 	A rothschild cocksucker posing as 'anarchist'.

> Antisemitism is a disgusting religious-based activity

	no, jew fascism is a 'religious-based activity' and jew fascists like you are obviously theocrats.