Vaccinated Hollywood freaks definitely better lookin :D - Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier Than Vaccinated Children - peer reviewed studies - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Feb 3 05:48:26 PST 2021

Speaking of epic comedy:

 Mutant UK variant now has ‘superpower’
 https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/mutant-uk-variant-now-has-superpower/4190041/
    The contagious UK variant of COVID-19 has mutated again, in worrying
    genetic changes that may give the virus the ability to evade the
    immune system, according to scientists.

    Public Health England reported that tests on some samples detected
    genomes with the E484K mutation, which has already been seen in the
    highly transmissible South African and Brazilian variants.

    Calum Semple, a top scientist advising the UK government, told the
    BBC radio that this "mutation of most concern" had developed
    spontaneously in the UK variant first detected in Kent in England's
    south.

    "The mutation of most concern, which we call E484K, has also
    occurred spontaneously in the new Kent strain in parts of the
    country too," said Professor Semple, a member of the Scientific
    Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE).

Now, for those who know, this Covid China-virus and brain eating amoebas
problem, is quite a problem for certain "celebrities" - house arrest
AHEM I mean "Covid self quarantine", execution AHEM I mean "Covid
vaccination" etc.

So in this context, the above article doing the SM rounds did not at
first make sense, so your astoundingly humble OP decided to dig:

The deep state's immune system is^WAS the CIA, FBI, bankers etc.

That "immune system" is ... mostly dismantled at this stage.

Next we have the givaway SAGE, which is a highly humorous double meaning
for Electronic monitoring and supervision of house arrestees.

This just left the enigmatic E484K, or "484" for short, with the "E" a
possible reference to executive orders.  A quick search brought up
nothing, so then a search for "all trump executive orders" gave the wiki
page, which only has one single instance of "484" as of right now, which
discloses:

  Orderly Liquidation Authority Review

which possibly relates to "assets" liquidation of bad people, but could
relate to the people themselves.

... Placing E484K right up there with brain eating amoebas.

There are perhaps other decodes possible too - e.g. the name "Calum
Semple" stands out like dog's balls, so perhaps an anagram or Gematria
decode.

   https://www.gematrix.org/?word=calum+semple

So the first two results for "Calum Semple" are:

   the code of gematria

   the lord is here

and further down we find:

   find the hidden meanings