Bantering with punk-stasi-victim was Re: Slavery was Formally Abolished Today, Happy Freedom Day

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Feb 2 15:46:04 PST 2021

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 14:44:34 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/2/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 15:48:18 -0500
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Juan, you don't mean these things you say here.
> >
> > 	Of course I mean what I say. And I say what I mean.
>
> And I'm one of the many reincarnations of hope, but that doesn't mean
> people should ever make decisions based off of that.

	That sounds kinda cryptic so I guess it's aligned with the cryptographic principles of the list.

> >> You don't have to say them in this thread.
> >
> > 	Why would I let that sort of US govt propaganda pass? I find it especially
> > repulsive.
>
> Thanks for keeping the thread nice for the rest of the day I posted it <3
>
> It's is _disgusting_ that they call it human trafficking now instead
> of slavery,

	because it's not slavery nor 'human trafficking'. Like I said, 'human trafficking' is an euphemism/codeword/propaganda term for prostitution.

	Alternatively, if the term is supposed to refer to, say, 'illegal' immigrants being taken advantage of, then the obvious solution is the abolition of state borders and the abolition of the insane idea that there's such a thing as 'illegal' immigration.

> and that makes it _obvious_ that slavers influenced them.
> It's still pretty obvious they're resisting that.

	seems to me that term 'human trafficking' was based off 'drug trafficking'. 'Drug trafficking' is one of the main excuses for the US nazi govt to destroy and enslave the world like it does, when in reality 'drug trafficking' is a basic human right.

	On the other hand, if taken literally 'human trafficking' would be the opposite of a human right, but like I said it's just propaganda.

> > 	Maybe you shouldn't be promoting the US govt on this list? And painting the
> > US govt as being opposed to slavery, a preposterous idea.
>
> There are at least two different US governments:
> 1. the words written on paper
> 2. the behaviors that people actually engage in
> and they're blurry.
> On paper, the US govt is firmly opposed to slavery.

	Didn't you read my previous message? The so called US constitution EXPLICITLY ENABLES SLAVERY.

	Plus, of course, the whole notion of government and its implementation IS SLAVERY. Taxation being theft, for starters.

> Most people believe in the paper and hate the actions.

	Not sure what you mean. The US 'laws' are a collection of crimes against humanity, and are 'enforced' by the US govt and its supporters. (same is true for any other govt of course)

> It would be ideal if we could share human trafficking rescue avenues
> that are run by anarchists, but if I did that they would get
> obliterated by their local government's unwritten behaviors.

	As I think you know the US has the highest incarceration rate on the planet and...then there is this

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

	oops, that looks a lot closer to actual slavery than 'human trafficking' eh? And who is responsible for 'penal labor'?

> > 	https://humantraffickinghotline.org/national-hotline-overview
> >
> > 	"received $3.5 million through competitive funding through the U.S.
> > Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and
> > Families, Grant # 90ZV0134-01-00. The project will be financed with 71.87%
> > of federal funds and 28.13% ($1.37 million) by non-governmental sources"
> >
> > 	of course that '28%' of 'non govt sources' comes from 'private' fascists of
> > the bill gates-soros kind.
>
> It's shitty that our avenues are the ones that are "authorised".

	That's not about authorisation but about getting stolen money from taxpayers and dollar holders (slaves) to use it to promote US govt propaganda.

	People who want to end slavery should be planning how to destroy government, not taking stolen money from government.

> It's
> ludicrous to ask every victim to ask for help themselves, when victims
> are taught alternate languages where asking for help is spoken in
> words that keep everyone enslaved.
>
> I don't know this situation well enough to respect you, here, but it's
> obvious that you're posting things that are illogical more than it is
> worth your time to do so.  It's obvious that me, zenaan, and professor
> rat are also doing these things.

	Yeah well. It's obvious to me that indeed professor rat is a govt agent and harkness a trumpofascist(duh). As to you, at least in this case, you are posting US govt propaganda as well.

	I on the other hand am not posting govcorp propaganda in any shape or form. Au contraire, what I mostly do on this list is tear apart the propaganda other people post.

> The things we're posting help the interests of people with a lot of
> money.

	How am I doing that?