Slavery was Formally Abolished Today, Happy Freedom Day

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Feb 2 10:19:52 PST 2021

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 15:48:18 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Juan, you don't mean these things you say here.

	Of course I mean what I say. And I say what I mean.

> You don't have to say them in this thread.

	Why would I let that sort of US govt propaganda pass? I find it especially repulsive.

	Maybe you shouldn't be promoting the US govt on this list? And painting the US govt as being opposed to slavery, a preposterous idea.

	https://humantraffickinghotline.org/national-hotline-overview

	"received $3.5 million through competitive funding through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant # 90ZV0134-01-00. The project will be financed with 71.87% of federal funds and 28.13% ($1.37 million) by non-governmental sources"

	of course that '28%' of 'non govt sources' comes from 'private' fascists of the bill gates-soros kind.