Slavery was Formally Abolished Today, Happy Freedom Day

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 1 11:36:45 PST 2021

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 07:58:53 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Today is Freedom Day in the United States.  This is the day the
> abolition of slavery was signed into law.

	OK, we need some facts here.

	Arch-criminal lincoln stated :

	"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union."

	so called 13th enmierda states :

	“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States"

	so slavery is 'legal' in the US.

> I don't know what a comparable international holiday is, but if you don't live in the USA and would like such a holiday, it is probably fine to celebrate our holiday.

	why on earth would anybody adopt such a travesty 'holiday'? Look, the 'culture' that the US export is toxic waste.

	The US promoting something called 'freedom day' is just more insane, US fascist propaganda. I'd assume Karl that you don't want to further promote the influence of US govcorp so consider that your offer isn't really helpful.

>The United Nations has extensive references around the ongoing
prevention of human trafficking:

	'human trafficking' is a codeword used by anti-sex anti-prostitution 'activists'.