the kilo club -- Re: habbening: "the worlds biggest short squeeze is possible and we can make history" - Apu understands this is more important than dirty money - The Great GameStop Short Squeeze, Trading Censorship, Free Speech, Markets

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Feb 1 05:27:03 PST 2021

On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 07:36:33PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 01:12:12AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > OK, this is either the step to take down the banks, or one stop short - might be Au to go, but a big enough short squeeze will kill the beast handily in ... a few days :D
> >
> > Enjoy the ride folks, Apu to the moon :D
> >
> >    Reddit Preparing To Unleash "World's Biggest Short Squeeze" In Silver
> >    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/reddit-preparing-unleash-worlds-biggest-short-squeeze-silver
>

> Here's a little song we hab down here in the land of bronze goddesses and physical kilos, ahem I mean ounces, of silver:
>
>    We're ... happy little silver bugs,
>    We're buyin' phys only :)
>
>    We all enjoy our silver ounces,
>    bright as bright can be :D
>
>    Be,  cause,  we ...
>    LOVE our silver ounce,
>    We all enJOY our silver ounce,
>    It puts a ROSE, on every cheeeeeeek!!!!
>

> YASSS muhh gritty muffaduckas ;)
>

> To tha moooooooooon.....

Most of the Fortune 500 are now being shorted except for a few pharmaceutical stocks!  This is to "cover" the GME shorts.  Incredible - a market-wide response.

The trick is this: hold the line on the core stocks/plays: GME, silver, TSLA, AMC and I think GM... guys playing this game know the specifics...

This is fantastic news, as it means that the ~2+ million anons who piled into GME, may not cause Robin Hood, the hedge fund(s) shorting GME, or the clearing house etc to go bankrupt, which means we winning without losing cash!

This ALSO means that the silver play gets more interesting - those running this fraudulent biased corrupt "free" market, don't want the pain of the system ending, and any large player or clearing house going bankrupt may well domino to exactly that - the collapse of the system.

This means that the short squeezes, though they may not destroy the system, may well make you a lot of money, and forces these market-wide responses in any case.

And if it all comes crashing down, we get the original win of payback.

Check out the brief vid at http://t.me/NicolaTeslaNews

What a time to be alive frens...