open prayer of gratitude to John F. Kennedy

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:20:33 PST 2021

> If you are yet to do so, and you are still alive, now is a VERY good time to
> tidy up your back yard, meaning your life, tidy up the most important things
> to you personally, and tidy up your relationship with your creator - perhaps

Zenaan and I may be different from others and each other, but what
Zenaan said in this quote is very important.

As things move forward it will be harder and harder to manage
possessions and relationships.

Please try to organise and consolidate, as if you were moving away
into a distant off-grid trailer.

And please remember that no matter what happens, there is somebody out
there who understands.