Questions for the seeker -- Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Feb 1 04:17:31 PST 2021

Taking first the following from the bible about your cup runneth over:

   Cup Runneth Over
   https://www.openbible.info/topics/cup_runneth_over

   Psalm 23:5
   You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

   Psalm 23:1-6
   A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ...

Questions:

   Could the cup overflowing have something to do with the kundalini?

   Could the "oil" be the sacred fluid originating from the pineal gland?

   When that fluid descends to the coccyx, and then rises back up, which vertebrae or other part of the brain is represented in the phrase the "cup overflowing"?

   Could it be that these "allegorical" phrases were used by Jesus because they did not at that time have words to describe (at least to the average person) the specific separate components of the brain?

   Could it be that the old and often joked about phrase from ministers to "stop it or you'll go blind", actually be some basic good advice in relation to achieving a certain ability of higher perception which most humans are currently not familiar with?

   Notwithstanding the specific Soul "Jesus Christ" or "Jesus the Christ" or "Jesus of the Christ", could Christ be a state of consciousness which we, through certain practices and austerities, are able to personally experience?

   Could this be what is loosely referred to as "a personal relationship with Christ" - that is, personally experiencing "the Christ state of consciousness"?

   Could it be that Jesus Christ was the first "manifestation" of the Christ in our era (13,000 year period), analogous to Krishna ("Krsta") in the previous period?

   Could it be that Jesus, in Christ consciousness, chose to live somewhat as Noah, Solomon and others of earier times did to a much older age (Noah allegedly to ~900 years), and is still in fact alive today?

Just a few qwestions fo y'all ;)