Yet another sign of Jim Bell's cognitive decline

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 31 17:39:36 PST 2021

I've already mentioned a few
1) He ignore the perfectly good " APster " in favor of the letters referring to Associated Press
2) He starts hangin' with known imbeciles and criminals - like Jeff Berwick
3)  He now regards a clearly anti-social criminal as ' the enemy of my enemy " - very Assange
4) He openly prefers some numbskull non-ethic called " NAP ' to anarchism
5) He's chiming in on some of the lunatic LOL-GOP-Qanon garbage dropped off here by Gramps
and 6 ) This just in - he's caving in like a whiny little bitch to the bait laid here by " Agent Truther " and one-man-Russian-Troll-Farm, Batshit Crazy.  Crazy is the Alex Jones you have when you're not having cannibal Alex.
Taking all this into account I suggest we collectively exercise some ' Soft APster " power and ask this Dumbell to leave.  Failing that more stringent measures may be considered. Yes?