GPS, was OnStar shuts down vehicle

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 09:28:15 PST 2021

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 6:21 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         summing it up:
>
>         1) GPS is a US weapon
>
>         2) 'civilian' GPS is a joke, as orwellian as it gets.
>
>         3) 'civilian' GPS is still unlocked for various practical reasons, chiefly among them, to allow widespread use, like cancer. 'Civilian' GPS is 'free' just like the 'free' drugs that CIA dealers give away to get people hooked.
>
>         4) this sort of comment
>         "software has been available for years which enables a SDR to broadcast GPS info"
>
>         is chemically pure pentagon propaganda, meant to mislead fucktards into believing that 'hackers' can 'hack the system' and that govcorp doesn't fully and completely run the show. So guess what, schear is another piece of technonazi shit, just like bell. Shocking!
>
>         5) as explained in the article linked by technonazi turd bell, and with bell's full support, his beloved 'free market' nazi criminals, musko-NASA and amazon-NSA will in time lock down the radio navigation system by means of a 'public-private partnership' (LMAO!!!!!!!)

Punk,

you simply have to work out communication strategies with your buddies,
to escape the global grid. Remember the 'solutions' given to you and your
friends means mostly it is a 'solution' for its inventor, to make a profit,
while 'selling' you the solution. Most Internet stuff, including Open Source
is meant to keep you on the grid, so that you forget the important things
in real life and loose creativity or self-thinking. That is why governments
became so powerful in Democrat Al Gore's commercial Internet.

For me as an Internet junkie it is also hard to escape, but hopefully this
will change when I am retired and leave Germany, assuming I get not
killed and have some more couple of years to live.

Regards
Stefan