USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:40:54 PST 2021

Lying about trivial stuff doesn't help approval ratings...

Approval ratings for Joe Biden are now officially BELOW that of,
the non-multi-generational-american of-first-gen-off-boat
hardly-african-black Jamaican-Indian parents but meh and canadian-schooled,
Kamala Harris... who is now again busy trying to prop her Tupac
bangin Snoop smokin VP-failed self up with her second year of
questionably-beloved lol-fakery and Kwanzaa posing...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/kamala-harris-touts-seven-principles-kwanzaa-says-favorite-principle-kujichagulia/
https://patch.com/wisconsin/shorewood/state-sen-glenn-grothman-declares-war-on-kwanzaa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Karenga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris  College 1989 [spring grad
tradition?]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur  1st album Nov1991 (Jan1992
stage DigitalUnderground)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoop_Dogg  1st album Nov1993 (Dec1992
DrDre-TheChronic, Apr1992 DeepCover, 1990+ 213 early unknown)
https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/kamala-harris-names-tupac-best-rapper-alive/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdNYfBp5F7Q  Alive rappin in 2020,
from the 1996 grave
https://twitter.com/IanSams/status/1095366221032239109  Smokin in 1989
to Dec1992's music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSRkr1nQNw  Kamalas Fave Beats

# Kh_wQUjeaTk at 2199sec *emphasis
Kamala (with thaGod): Marijuana... "Have you ever smoked?" "I have",
relates an implied context of *it* being a onetime event... "I did
inhale" "*It* was a long time ago" "I just broke loose", "Was *it* in
*college*?" "Uhuh", "Was *it* a blunt or a joint?" "*It* was *a*
joint", "Do you remember *the* high?" "I do."
Envy (left, generic question): "What does Kamala Harris listen to?"
thaGod (right, narrowing the question): "What were you listening to
*when you was high*, what was on, what's on with it?"
Envy (left, interjection further narrowing thaGod, though this
possibly came from thaGod): "Was it Snoop?"
Kamala (to right, directly in and quoting the narrowed context): "Oh
my goodness, oh yeah, definitely Snoop, uhuh!"
Kamala (to left, breaking back to the generic question): "Uh, Tupac
for sure, for sure."
thaGod: "They say you took campaign donations from big banks?"
Kamala (priceless facial expressions): "No, I've, um, No, I have not
taken from Corporations and Big Banks, I don't believe that I have,
No."

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/kamala-harris/summary?cid=N00036915
https://theintercept.com/2019/07/30/kamala-harris-big-pharma-donations/
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/25/biden-harris-and-buttigieg-rack-up-donations-from-wall-street-executives.html
https://www.businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-more-billionaire-donors-than-any-other-democratic-candidate-2019-11?op=1
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/why-kamala-harris-cozy-relationship-corporations-worrying-n1286780
https://www.mintpressnews.com/quiet-courtship-part-2-kamala-harris-schmoozes-mega-donors-rejecting-corporate-funding-part-2-candidate-kamala-harris-emulates-clintons-public-private-schi/254156/
https://inthesetimes.com/article/booker-harris-wall-street-banks-private-equity-2020-campaign-donations
https://www.datalounge.com/thread/19311829-the-kamala-harris-is-just-another-corporate-whore

The Left full of Lies and their Fake News Media.
Recall Left's spun lies about Trump's "both sides" Charlottesville
speech, and so much else, but that would require people to actually
Search for originals, Read the Full transcripts, do actual research.
Which Kamala diverts from with "We need more joy"...  Blaze up ;)