OnStar shuts down vehicle

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 29 18:45:45 PST 2021

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:55:33 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> No, I think differently about that. I read the news he shared very carefully. Jim should open himself a Twitter account for the new year

	oh yes, a twatter account would suit him well. Nothing says anarchist, libertarian, and privacy advocate like using twatter-NSA...

	And it should be noted that Jim has already his little honeypot

	jimbellproject.org
        ec2-44-236-24-15.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

	yep, that's amazon-NSA. You can send 'cash' and 'bitcoins' to the FBI/CIA/US army/etc and end up in all the 'terrist' lists if not directly in guantanamo, courtesy of Cypherpunk Emperor Bell.