OnStar shuts down vehicle

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 29 18:36:00 PST 2021

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:01:35 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Okay, cite a specific comment where I 'called for encrypted GPS'.We are waiting."

	My point has been made pretty clear, you stupid piece of shit. Now go get your 30 doses of 'vaccine', plug your musko brainchip to the starlink arpanet, and die.

> We are STILL waiting.

	Who is 'we'? Are you using the royal we like the good nutcase you are, are you the self-appointed spokesperson of some undefined group of scumbags like you, or what.