OnStar shuts down vehicle

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 29 16:10:44 PST 2021

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:18:47 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Okay, cite a specific comment where I 'called for encrypted GPS'. We are waiting.

	your wish is my command, oh emperor of the technonazi 'libertarians'.

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-August/081750.html

	"The Jew Yorker: How Vulnerable Is G.P.S.?"

	That is of course you spamming 100% pure pentagon propaganda whining about gps being 'spoofed' by 'terrists'. And the solution?

	"The answer could eventually be some kind of public-private partnership"

	(Hmmm - public-private 'partnership'. What's the other name for that? Ah yeah, it's called  FUCKING FASCISM)

	"hundreds of low-Earth-orbit networks—such as musko turdX and Amazon-NSA"
	"The new system will be just like G.P.S. as we know it - with one major exception. “It’ll be a pay service, no question,”"

	Do i need to spell  this shit out? What's your bullshit reply now? Ah yes, you just spam pentagon propaganda, you don't 'necessarily' 'agree' 100% with it eh?

	You didn't call for encrypted GPS yourself, you just spammed pentagon-musko-amazon nazi propaganda calling for it. What's the other datapoint? You ARE a full time MUSKO COCKSUCKER obviously 'implicitly' and explicitly supporting all his crimes including "encrypted GPS".

	But wait. There is more.

	Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward.
	https://breakingdefense.com/2020/08/gps-anti-jam-m-code-takes-two-steps-forward/

	And more

	WIRED: GPS III’s Long Journey Is Picking Up Speed.
	https://www.wired.com/story/gps-iiis-long-journey-is-picking-up-speed

	That's the garbage you constantly spam without EVER saying a FUCKING WORD against it. And then of course there's a long list of US govcorp crimes that you explicitly support apart from the musko-arpanet-gps shit, the last one being your insane support for government vaccination which finally put you in the category of completly worhless piece of non-human trash.