[crazy][hobby][spam] Automated Reverse Engineering

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:39:08 PST 2021

The reason I picked a TPU, google cloud oriented tutorial, is because
google has a 1 month research program for access to higher level tpus.
So, if something basic is set up, then it can be upgraded for free for
a month.

Google cloud sdk is downloading at 20k/sec for me, so I'm thinking a
good goal right now is just to get it installed on systems I have
access to, for use if I'm in this state of mind at another time:
https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/install